Services to help individuals regain functionality lost due to an injury or illness. Rehabilitation may be given at the hospital, a nursing home, a special facility, or the patient’s home. Post acute or Short-stay Rehab follows a traumatic event like a stroke, heart attack, injury or hospitalization. Rehabilitation can be an ongoing process.
- Press Release: Jewish Home Signs Lease for “Extraordinary” New Adult Day Services Center in Bronx
- Mount Sinai and The New Jewish Home Expand Collaboration
- Audrey Weiner to Retire as President & CEO of The New Jewish Home
- The New Jewish Home Welcomes Board Chair Michael Luskin
- The New Jewish Home Partners with ReServe to Offer Dementia Care Navigation Services